Photon House, Percy Street, LEEDS
Apply for Work
At MK Care Services, we know that passionate, caring staff are what sets us apart. That’s why we strive to cultivate a supportive atmosphere that encourages career progression as well as personal development. We take pride in recruiting only the most compassionate, capable carers to help us build a quality team that delivers the best care to our clients and their families.
As a result, we are always looking to add reliable, well-trained care and support workers to our experienced team. We work with healthcare professionals in Leeds and across the UK, working to understand your interests and career goals to pair you with a suitable service user or care facility.
In order to maintain our exceptional standard of care, our potential candidates are required to meet specific criteria. These requirements include:
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Willingness to undergo a DBS check and a range of other background checks.
- Completing our mandatory introductory training courses.
- Holding the relevant qualifications.
- At least one year of care experience.
- Excellent social and communication skills.
- Flexibility, as your hours can include evenings, weekends, and bank holidays.
- A caring, compassionate, reliable, and friendly personality.
- The ability and willingness to work with vulnerable adults with complex needs, as well as people with medical conditions, mental health issues, and learning disabilities.
We also work with a wide range of specialised carers, including domiciliary, live-in, visiting, and respite carers, as well as nurses, support workers, and High-Cost Area Supplements to help you find a permanent, temporary, or locum employment opportunity. Whether you are looking for a position at a public or private hospital or a residential care home, our expert team will find the perfect placement for you.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in taking the next step in your career in the healthcare industry, MK Care Services can help. Contact us today on 01138346703 or at email@example.com and our expert recruitment team will work with you to find the perfect position for you.
It’s a big decision to have a Carer come into your lives. All our anxieties evaporated on the very first visit. Our Carer is a wonderfully calming and gentle person to have around on a morning. She treats Steve with great dignity and patiently helps with all his personal care needs. MK Care Services has enabled us to enjoy better quality time together. I can walk the dog in the morning, routinely, which we haven’t been able to do for years. We can’t imagine not having MK Care Services in our lives! They have allowed us to get accustomed to one Carer. Thank you!